Rite Aid 101
Rite Aid Corporate Number: 1-800-748-3243
Rite Aid Coupon Policy HERE!
Enter your receipts HERE throughout the program month. Click on Detailed Status at any time to see all your rebates.
Common Rebate Questions-
How many rebates for a particular item can I submit?
All rebates have different limits on how many times you can submit per purchase.
The Rite Aid Rebate Directory will show the limits. You can find this monthly Rebate Directory in your store(usually by the ads).
When should I expect my rebate?
Once submitted you should get your check within 2-3 weeks if you submit early. Sometimes it may take longer depending on the amount of rebates that they are processing.
What is a Rite Aid Values Video?
This is pretty much a short commercial that you watch to earn points and Rite Aid coupons. Earn 20 points and you can print a $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon. Find the videos here.
Online Inquiries: 1-877-250-5823 Store Inquiries:1-800-WALGREENSThis is what a Catalina machine looks like–what is printing out is a Catalina coupon–at Walgreens it is called a Register Reward.*No card required at Walgreens.*You can use one manufactuer coupon and one Walgreens coupon per item. (stacking)*Be sure to hand over your manufacturer coupon before the Walgreens coupons so you don’t have a beeping cash register!!!*Walgreens does not take competitor coupons.*Register Rewards are manufacturer coupons that print from at Catalina machine when you buy certain promotional items.*Register Rewards are like “Walgreens money”.* You must have as many items as you have coupons. So if you have 5 coupons you must have 5 items. Sometimes you have to add fillers to you will have enough items, especially when you are stacking coupons.*What are fillers? These are just cheap items that you add to your purchase so you can use all of your coupons. Check clearance section for filler.*Do Register Rewards expire? Yes.*What can I purchase with Register Rewards? Anything!*Where can I use Register Rewards? Walgreens of course. But also Publix. Our Fairhope location will accept them. The rule with using them to pay at Publix is that each Register Reward has to have a different Retailer(you can find this info on the RR).
*What does FREE after Rebate Rewards mean? Here is an example–Vitamin Shampoo was $3.99. After I checked out, paid cash for the shampoo plus tax…a Register Reward for $4 printed out of the register along with my receipt. So essentially I got the shampoo free–just paid tax. *Multiple Transactions? Why would I split transactions?To get more than one Register Reward for the same product. I wanted the conditioner, but would only get 1 register reward for that item per transaction…If I would have put the conditioner and the shampoo in the same transaction only one $4 Register Reward would have printed out. By breaking it up I received $8 Register Rewards.*What is “rolling”?Example, you buy Dove soap and get 2 Register Rewards along with your receipt. In your second transaction you purchase 2 toothbrushes. You pay for the second purchase with 2 Register Rewards(Dove) from the first transaction. And get 2 Register Rewards for the toothbrushes along with you receipt. Roll RRs from first transaction into the second transaction.
Remember if you have a question it is always a good idea to ask customer service.
Local policies as of 3/6 (subject to change). Each Publix store coupon policy may vary based on local manager’s discretion.
HOW TO GET THE BEST DEALS AT PUBLIX-The Coupon Basics
1. BEST DEALS ARE B1G1s or sale items: You do not have to buy 2 of the B1G1 items to get the sale price.
Items ring up 1/2 and 1/2 (Fairhope and Orange Beach).
Example–Chips are $2.00 on sale B1G1. So first bag will ring up $1, and second bag will ring up $1. I could just buy 1 bag and they still would be $1.
Publix stores in Florida are different. B1G1s ring up full price and $0–so you must buy 2 items.
2. COMPETITOR COUPONS: Publix in Fairhope and Orange Beach accept competitor coupons(Target, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, local grocery stores including Bruno’s, Winn Dixie).
Fairhope will also accept Dollar General coupons(NO Family Dollar). However, they do NOT accept department store, Food Lion, Family Dollar, etc…If we do not have the grocery/drugstore in our area they will not accept those coupons.
3. STACKING: You can use ONE PUBLIX/or competitor coupon and ONE manufacturer coupon per ONE item. So, a max of TWO coupons(one manufacturer and one store coupon) per item. This is called stacking.
4. NO DOUBLING COUPONS: Orange Beach and Fairhope Publix locations do NOT double manufacturer coupons. Some Publix stores do double coupons that are .50¢ or less.
5. DRUGSTORE COMPETITOR COUPONS: Fairhope and Orange Beach locations will accept drugstore coupons as competitors(CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid). These coupons must be actual cents or dollars off of a product. No price matching “coupon”. You can read more here.
Now this may be helpful if you happen to receive a $5/30 or even a $10/50 at CVS. These CVS coupons are found on the bottom of your receipt, CVS emails, or price scanners where you can scan your CVS card for additional coupons. THEY DO NOT TAKE CVS ECBs. ONLY $5 off purchase amount coupons.
Walgreen’s Rebate Rewards, which are manufacturer coupons printed at the register are also accepted. You can use these to pay! One per retailer in Orange Beach. Unlimited Register Rewards allowed in Fairhope.
Fairhope will not longer accept Walgreen’s copied flyer coupons or Rite Aid Video Value coupons. They will accept Walgreen’s monthly booklet coupons but they will need to be the original coupons and not copies.
6. USING $/$ OFF COUPONS: (Spend $30, Get $5 off). Only allowed to use one $/$ at the Fairhope store. The Orange Beach Publix store will accept ONE $/$ coupon from local drug stores/local grocery store AND one from Publix. Check the list below for current $ off.
Remember always hand these coupons to the cashier first and then your other coupons.
Rolling list of $/$ offs HERE!
7. FINDING PUBLIX COUPONS: Publix coupon books are usually located in the front of the store or at the customer service counter. These include Advantage Buy flyers(Yellow and Green), Grape magazine, Family Style, etc…Register online at publix.com for their many Clubs & Programs(more coupons in the booklets you receive at home).
8. RAINCHECKS: If Publix is OUT of an item ask for a rain check. Expires in 30 days.
9. QUANTITY LIMITS: 4 B1G1 deals or 8 total items. This is to prevent shelf clearing.
10. MOBILE COUPONS: Do NOT accept cellphone coupons.
11. NO MILITARY COUPONS